Go back to main page
This is a fund intended to assist noobs in their start up.
Welcome to SH2, you've probably been eaten alive by the time you land here, so you're in luck. This fund exists to assist you in your start up, or more likely you first repair. It's suggested that you spend these monies on your external hard drive but it is not required. You may access this fund once, after obtaining 8hrs played. The fund gifts new players BTC - as it is a safe currency for new players to hold onto. Note, BTC prices change over time as such the fund will grant varying amounts of BTC based on the current sale price of coins.

Currently, the fund is requesting details about initial costs of XHD if any of you newbros want to help out by letting me know those prices that would be awesome.

If you wish to access the fund use the chat command /dm add MrSlippery and leave me a message, or you may leave one here. Either will notify me.

Lastly, fraud - I can see you multiaccounting. That extra account isn't going to get you extra packets it's going to get you banned.
Accessed list--
Dstap -- LunarTV
Earthmaster -- Proaa
WYLD -- Luckylion
HIiIIIIII -- Chris71
QRz_Brute -- akhilpadmanaban
AK047 -- element316
Leb26 --- Muffinman5323
Wit
haels007
xDrWhoX
26 comments share
winfinity    3 years ago
*sad slippery noises*, miss you.
jesse    3 years ago
The vote ratio on this is fantastic
pookie83    7 months ago
hey can I get some from the fund?
pookie83    7 months ago
hey can I get some from the fund?
PHRACKER    3 years ago
noice
Brute_Force_Master    3 years ago
i wonder what happened to this one? one of the ones who seems to be gone? Rest In Peace slipperyman
Hacking_The_hacker    3 years ago
i did not get mine when i came in new
element316    3 years ago
im in for this can you help me out please?
MrSlippery    3 years ago
42123 -> you just started yesterday, eh. Contact me in game when you've reached 8 hours played. Giving noobs money before then, they usually get robbed for it. <3
42123    3 years ago
can i have funds
lies and slander.
hello112    3 years ago
Donator MrSlippery
eventually I will abandon them, but it is not this day

dont listen to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LunarTV    3 years ago
Hello, I definetly need lots of help upgrading my XHD its so expensive 0.o
xDrWhoX    3 years ago
hello
dedspace    3 years ago
hi
HIiIIIIII    3 years ago
you should also make a training program for the below one week players and below p2
HIiIIIIII    3 years ago
true! but also consider training for n00bs to learn the basics. the n00bs have to figure out the ins and outs of the game them self for a while
lol hiiii, I'm still figuring out how to rework it, but as a concept D4 protection is now high on the list of factors to consider
HIiIIIIII    3 years ago
30k - d4 protection
Right? lmao
HIiIIIIII    3 years ago
15k - upgrades (for mainly ext, cpu and network)
5k - ipreset costs for the long run or 1k for the short run
10k - event of a ddos attack, vspam attack or anyother attack costing money to repair other then ipreset

30k total est.
A player was quitting and asking who wanted his money in chat, I convinced him it would be best used as a fund for new players to get their initial XHD paid for so people from prestige 1-5 may access a packet from this fund to that end. @GhostHacks
GhostHacks    3 years ago
what is this?
A note for the noobs seeing this here, you can @MrSlippery in the chat to see if I'm on. If not you can note yourself here with general play times and I will make an effort to meet you.
hello112    3 years ago
hm
akhilpadmanaban    3 years ago
/dm add MrSlippery..can i get fund

Go back to main page