February 23rd, 2018
We have 5 new really great features for Slavehack 2, along with some feature improvements and bug fixes! Take a look...
- Forge Window - Forge gets a well deserved makeover making it more compact, easier and faster to use. Upgrading software will opportunistically use Legendary C-Mods if the software item has a sub level of .0 or .1, regular C-Mods if the sub level is .2 - .8 and finally will of course use a Compiler when the software sub level is at .9. You can also now Downgrade your software which does not cost anything.
- New Malware - Cloud malware has been created. When this malware is uploaded to a victim, it allows you to use a portion of the targets CPU resources as your own. This allows for much faster actions. Cloud malware also slows down the victim as well.
- Daily Rewards - Every 24 hours you are now eligible to receive a daily reward for simply playing the game! A daily reward can consist of up to (maximum benefit): 4 Diamond Loot Crates or 80 CMods or 80 Compilers or 80 BTC or 20,000 rep or $50,000. Be sure to check in at least once a day to gain your rewards!
- Convert - A new terminal command let's you convert C-Mods in to Legendary C-Mods which definitely will decrease the time it takes to upgrade your software. This conversion rate is set to 10:1 at the moment. Run "convert" in the terminal for usage.
- Reward- A new Donation Reward option has been created to allow you to Donate to the game in order to receive a courtesy Triple Capacity on Legendary C-Mods. You can find this new item from: Rewards -> Specials.
- My Computer has been updated in the Process Stats section to reflect the numbers as "Rep" instead of "Seconds"
- Under certain circumstances it was possible to complete an Antivirus scan faster than intended. This was fixed
- Once the Tutorial is completed, it is now saved to the game regardless of device
- Downgrading in the new forge is now free
- Mining max benefit doubled to $400,000
- Bank cracking process timer reduced in half
- Software level limits temporarily lifted when forging only
- Click and drag into chat no longer notifies users
- [Legacy]: Resolved old bug that existed in old code that would not allow certain NPCs to be cracked, resulting in a "erroraa report this bug"
- [Legacy]: Fixed old misspellings
- Restyled the Blog to match the Forum style
I certainly hope you like the new features so far and if you have any suggestions then feel free to leave it in the comment section below by clicking "Add Comment?".